Tuesday 19 May 2009

My favourite piece of technology is...


The Computer.

The first computer was created in the year 1670 by the German philosopher and mathematician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz.
My favourite piece of technology is the computer. I think that the computer is one of most important and modern piece of the technology because this can be used for study, for to play, to watch videos, to download music,to save documents, to watch films, to communicate with my friends, people in general and to communicate with my teachers (through Internet), etc. It is a window to the world. My parents gave me my actual computer 1 year ago approximately, because my antique computer was very slow and I could not read pdfs, I could not study. I use the computer every days mainly for study,(i hear the class) and sometimes in the weekend for play in my free time. My favourite play is World of Warcraft, the solitary, and Call of Duty 2, although i not playing very well. It’s for to forget the university and the stress of the tests.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!!
    your blog is very beautiful....
    so you favourite piece is the computer, good piece :)
    well, us see in class
    bye!!

    ReplyDelete